Terms and conditions
In short- The only service the NYGHS provides for its users that allow for user to user communication is the forums section of our website. When signing our terms of conditions, you recognize that your email, your posts and anything you may include in your profile, may be publicly available for other users to view. We ask our users to be kind and respectful as they would be in any Go Game, to not infringe any copy-right laws on our website and to not break any laws, whether it be local, state, national, or international.
We ask that our users comply with the following terms:
1. Registration Registration is required for the ability to upload (post, comment, upload, etc.) on our forums section. The NYGHS reserves its right to suspend or terminate any user accounts that it may find user information to be inaccurate or to be incomplete.
3. License to Copy and Distribute User Material - The NYGHS does not claim ownership of the content you submit or make available for inclusion on the service.
4. Limits for Data Storage- the NYGHS may have a general limit concerning use of the Services, including without limitation the maximum number of days that any content contributed by you will be retained by the services, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the NYGHS website on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the services in a given period of time. The NYGHS has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the service. The NYGHS reserves the right to terminate accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time.
5. Time Limitations - Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary the parties agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of this agreement or related to the services must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arises or forever be barred.
6. Behavior on the website- The user will agree to follow all rules listed below. The NYGHS reserves its right to suspend or terminate accounts that are deemed having shown failure to following such rules:
6.1. You will not harm minors or cause harm to minors in any way.
6.2. You will not upload anything that may harass, be offensive to others, or unlawful in any manner.
6.3. You will not upload, or post, or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary and lawful rights of any party.
6.4. You will not intentionally or unintentionally violate any local, state, national or international law.
6.5 You will not use the information or services available to you as a way of unauthorized advertising or as the use of "spam" or "junk mails". The NYGHS reserves it's right to use its discretion to suspend or terminate such accounts.
6.6. You will not "stalk" or harass another user on our site; you will not use our services to collect data on other users.
6.7 You will not upload information that you find to be confidential in any way. Posting such information could cause you to lose rights to the intellectual property associated with that information.
6.8 You will report any violations directly to NYGHS through a contact form or an email to Vp.email@example.com.
7. If the user attempting to register on to our website is under the age of 13, a parent or guardian must review these terms and must be the one to comply with these terms.
Any questions regarding our Terms and Conditions should be sent to Vp.firstname.lastname@example.org.